Come with us to TRANSLATE!

Would you like to join our Translation Team(TTeam)?

如果您想与我们共同翻译,请您务必仔细阅读下列文字:

If you say “Yes!” , then please read the following text carefully, I believe you are a nice translator :)!

这是个啥?-WHAT IS THE MEANING OF TRANSLATION HERE?

我们(也许目前只有我一个人)是一个*非官方*的|基岩版市场地图翻译|团队,我们希望通过翻译,让大家更方便的游玩Minecraft基岩版的市场地图,不至于说因为这个原因玩了个云里雾里的地图!

We are an unofficial MCBE Marketplace Map Translation team, and we hope to make it easier for everyone to play the Map in marketplace by translating it, and not to say that we played a MISSINGNO map for this reason!

需知-NEED TO KNOW:

1.本项目没有任何的酬金回报等。

1.There is no remuneration in return for this project.

2.该翻译并不会提交至官方,仅为个人爱好翻译。(当然如果真的翻译质量都很高可以去考虑问问地图制作者官方QWQ)

2.The translation will NOT be submitted to any official, our TTeam is only personal project.( Of course if the quality of translation is Really HIGH, we can go consider asking the official :p )

3.您的母语必须为简体中文、繁体中文或英文这三种语言之间

3.Your first language must be Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese(TW||HK) or English.

4.您必须已满13岁。

4.You must be at least 13 years old.

翻译の要求-ALSO NEED TO KNOW:

1.您必须了解英语基本语法。

1.You MUST understand basic Chinese grammar.

2.您可以小量借助机器来辅助翻译。但您不能直接写出一篇机翻文

2.You can use translation software to assist in translation. However you CANNOT use translation software to translate directly.

3.您编辑的时候不可靠自己理解自行添加或删除内容,也不能遗漏任何内容(如:缺少一个颜色符号§或自行更改颜色。)

3.You CANNOT add or delete any text on your own when editing, nor can you leave out anything (e.g., missing a color character § or changing the color on your own.)

4.您不可以更改占位符的内容,并且希望您能将占位符移至中文阅读习惯的位置。(%s)

4.You CANNOT change the placeholder text, and you should to move the placeholder to a position that is customary for Chinese reading. (%s)

5.一些专有名词需要商酌后再进行翻译。

5.Some proper nouns need to be translated after deliberation.

6.暂时不会的句子先在英语原句后面使用”//”注释写出你的不确定的中文翻译。

6.You can use the “//” comment after the original English sentence to write your uncertain Chinese translation first for sentences that you do not know at the moment.

7.如有一些英文在中文中同样适用没有违和感可以保留。(如:GO! OK! )

8.如遇一些英语中的梗,尽量翻译为类似的中文梗。如果实在没有可以保留原意的中文翻译。(如:Which room here is not neat and tidy? – Mushroom)

9.单复从单,阴阳从阳。

9. are/were = is/was ; he/she = he or them

联系方式:

admin@fanconma.cn 主题(标题)注明意图,或加qq1139083856 qwq!

emm我不是那么的严格只要你知道英语这两个字的英文是English就好qwq

zh_CN